- - Laboratory
- IN, USA
- Full Time
At AIT Bioscience, we are growing and are excited to present two opportunities supporting our expansion.
These positions are for an entry level laboratory Scientist and a Scientist with two to four years of experience supporting GLP bioanalysis. The roles will interact and integrate with our validation and production teams in our state-of-the-art bioanalytical laboratory. We offer substantial training and assistance that will drive success.
Some of the skills required of these positions are:
- Earned BS or higher in a chemical or life science (such as biology, immunology) from an accredited institution.
- Ability to conduct and document analytical experiments and sample analysis accurately while meeting timelines, with supervision appropriate to the work experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey analytical results in oral, written and electronic formats.
- Adept at following oral and written instructions with the ability to confirm that processes are followed, including adherence to all standard operating procedures.
- Works with integrity and upholds organizational goals and objectives.
- Treats others with respect and consideration, accepts responsibility for their own actions, follows through on commitments, asks for and offers help when necessary.
- Skills necessary for managing and coordinating multiple activities simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
Our laboratory runs on a fully electronic platform. Successful candidates will enjoy and be adept at working with technology and computer-based systems. At AIT Bioscience, we value you as a person, support your personal growth and development and want you to succeed. These openings are first-shift positions, with flexibility needed to pivot to alternate shifts as directed. If you are qualified and are excited about the possibilities we offer, please apply.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page