- - Laboratory
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
At AIT Bioscience, we are growing. We have an exciting new opportunity available.
We are currently seeking an experienced laboratory Scientist with 2 to 4 years of experience supporting GLP bioanalysis. This role will interact and integrate with our validation and production teams in our state-of-the-art bioanalytical laboratory. We offer substantial training and assistance that will drive your success.
Some of the skills required of these positions are:
- Earned BS or higher in a chemical or life science field (such as biology, immunology) from an accredited institution.
- Experience in GLP/OECD regulations and the ability to apply them daily.
- Possess skills required to independently perform method validation experiments and production sample analysis utilizing various analytical technologies and/or assay formats.
- Ability to conduct and document analytical experiments and sample analysis accurately while meeting timelines, with supervision appropriate to the work experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey analytical results in oral, written and electronic formats.
- Adept at following oral and written instructions with the ability to confirm that processes are followed, including adherence to all standard operating procedures.
- Working knowledge of reagent stability and storage; for performing instrument preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and calibration, and awareness of the factors that influence test results.
- Works with integrity and upholds organizational goals and objectives.
- Treats others with respect and consideration, accepts responsibility for their own actions, follows through on commitments, asks for and offers help when necessary.
- Skills necessary for managing and coordinating multiple activities simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
Our laboratory runs on a fully electronic platform. Successful candidates will enjoy and be adept at working with technology and computer-based systems. At AIT Bioscience, we value you as a person, support your personal growth and development, and want you to succeed. This opening is a first-shift position, with flexibility needed to occasionally pivot to alternate hours as directed. If you are a qualified candidate and excited about the opportunities for success and growth we offer, please apply and submit your resume and cover letter with desired salary range.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts