- - Business Development
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Inside Sales Position
At AIT Bioscience, we are growing and are excited to present an opportunity supporting our expansion.
This position is for an Inside Sales position with two to four years of experience selling scientific services. The role will interact and integrate with our outside sales team, clients, scientific teams and leadership. We offer training and assistance that will drive success.
Some of the skills required of these positions are:
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a in a scientific environment, backed with a bachelor's level science degree.
- A demonstrated ability to prospect and build relationships in the assigned territory through a variety of methods (phone, email, etc.).
- Proven ability to build customer base.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding established sales related goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to follow up and drive projects to completion, both internally and with customers.
- Capable of multitasking with the ability to manage and prioritize several projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of preclinical and clinical drug development and preclinical and clinical study designs and procedures as well as current FDA requirements and guidance on bioanalytical method development and sample analysis.
- Serves as CRM software subject matter expert; maintains and operates CRM software (Salesforce) to capture all field and home office transactions related to all customer contacts and activities.
- Occasional travel to industry conferences and meetings.
Our laboratory runs on a fully electronic platform. Successful candidates will enjoy and be adept at working with technology and computer-based systems. At AIT Bioscience, we value you as a person, support your personal growth and development and want you to succeed. If you are qualified and are excited about the possibilities we offer, please apply.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Share This Page