Senior Scientist, Ligand Binding Assays
- - LBA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
We are currently seeking an experienced laboratory Scientist with 2 to 8 years of experience supporting GLP bioanalysis in the ligand binding space. This role will interact and integrate with our validation and production teams in our state-of-the-art bioanalytical laboratory. We offer substantial training and assistance to drive your success.
AIT Bioscience (AITB) is a leading bioanalytical services contract research organization (CRO), serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, and animal health industries. LC-MS/MS and multiple large molecule platforms combine to provide regulatory compliant bioanalytical support for the development of new medicines, ranging from early-Discovery to Pre-Clinical support through to Clinical and Commercialization services.
AITB is the first and only CRO to provide solutions for all molecule types (large, small, and peptides/biomarkers) in a purpose-built facility utilizing a fully electronic analytical lab notebook system. With our customized, real-time QC system, quality has literally been built into everything we do and everywhere we do it. Bioanalytical capabilities and expertise support both stand-alone projects and full IND/NDA enabling programs, allowing AITB to support its clients with a hands-on approach, scientific collaboration, high quality, and on-time delivery.
Fully qualified candidates may expect competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. AITB offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and the opportunity to work with a talented, dedicated and energetic workforce.
The Scientist/Senior Scientist, Ligand Binding Assays will provide scientific, technical support of bioanalytical science deliverables (data and methods) and play a pivotal role in supporting AIT sponsored ligand binding and gene therapy projects from late-stage research through all later phases of the drug development process. The candidate should be familiar with FDA guidance documents. The position requires adaptability, excellent planning, organization and communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, environment.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- MS or BS in biological sciences such as Immunology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Molecular Biology or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant bioanalytical experience in biotech, CRO or pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in GLP/OECD regulations and the ability to apply them daily.
- Working or conceptual knowledge of assay development and validation of ELISA and MSD methods.
- Previous experience with gene therapies, oligonucleotides, PCR/qPCR, AAV vectors, and/or biodistribution and viral shedding studies considered a plus.
- Possess skills required to independently perform method validation experiments and production sample analysis utilizing various analytical technologies and/or assay formats.
- Ability to conduct and document analytical experiments and sample analysis accurately while meeting timelines, with supervision appropriate to the work experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey analytical results in oral, written and electronic formats.
- Adept at following oral and written instructions with the ability to confirm that processes are followed, including adherence to all standard operating procedures.
- Works with integrity and upholds organizational goals and objectives.
- Treats others with respect and consideration, accepts responsibility for their own actions, follows through on commitments, asks for and offers help when necessary.
- Skills necessary for managing and coordinating multiple activities simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
Our laboratory runs on a fully electronic platform. Successful candidates will enjoy and be adept at working with technology and computer-based systems. At AIT Bioscience, we value you as a person, support your personal growth and development, and want you to succeed. This opening is a first-shift position, with flexibility needed to occasionally pivot to alternate hours as directed. If you are a qualified candidate and excited about the opportunities for success and growth we offer, please apply and submit your resume and cover letter with desired salary range.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts