Scientist, Ligand Binding Assays
- - LBA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Scientist, Ligand Binding Assays
We are currently seeking a laboratory Scientist with 0 to 4 years of experience supporting GLP bioanalysis in the ligand binding space. This role will interact and integrate with our validation and production teams in our state-of-the-art bioanalytical laboratory. We offer training and assistance to drive your success.
AIT Bioscience (AITB), a Nexelis Company, is a leading bioanalytical services contract research organization (CRO), serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, and animal health industries. LC-MS/MS and multiple large molecule platforms combine to provide regulatory compliant bioanalytical support for the development of new medicines, ranging from early-Discovery to Pre-Clinical support through to Clinical and Commercialization services.
AITB is the first and only CRO to provide solutions for all molecule types (large, small, and peptides/biomarkers) in a purpose-built facility utilizing a fully electronic analytical lab notebook system. With our customized, real-time QC system, quality has literally been built into everything we do and everywhere we do it. Bioanalytical capabilities and expertise support both stand-alone projects and full IND/NDA enabling programs, allowing AITB to support its clients with a hands-on approach, scientific collaboration, high quality, and on-time delivery.
Fully qualified candidates may expect competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. AITB offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and the opportunity to work with a talented, dedicated and energetic workforce.
The Scientist performs and manages tasks that result in accurate and timely method development, validation and sample analysis of chemical and biological entities in biological matrix in a regulated environment utilizing various analytical technologies. Displays versatility and accuracy in performing laboratory duties.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Earned BS or higher in a chemical or life science field (such as biology, immunology) from an accredited institution (or AS degree with relevant in-lab work experience).
- Ability to learn the GLP/OECD regulations and apply them daily.
- Possess skills required to independently perform method validation experiments and production sample analysis utilizing various biological and/or analytical technologies and/or assay formats.
- Ability to conduct and document analytical experiments and sample analysis accurately while meeting timelines, with supervision appropriate to the work experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely convey analytical results in oral, written and electronic formats.
- Adept at following oral and written instructions with the ability to confirm that processes are followed, including adherence to all standard operating procedures.
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of reagent stability and storage; for performing instrument preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and calibration, and awareness of the factors that influence test results.
- Works with integrity and upholds organizational goals and objectives.
- Treats others with respect and consideration, accepts responsibility for their own actions, follows through on commitments, asks for and offers help when necessary.
- Skills necessary for managing and coordinating multiple activities simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
Our laboratory runs on a fully electronic platform. Successful candidates will enjoy and be adept at working with technology and computer-based systems. At AIT Bioscience, we value you as a person, support your personal growth and development, and want you to succeed. This opening is a first-shift position, with flexibility needed to occasionally pivot to alternate hours as directed. If you are a qualified candidate and excited about the opportunities for success and growth we offer, please apply and submit your resume and cover letter with desired salary range.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts